The triangular stamp was issued in 2010 celebrating 90th anniversary of Group OCP,which is a publicly-owned Moroccan company producing phosphate.
Moroccan phosphate is mined in the framework of a State monopoly entrusted to a publicly-owned company created in August 1920, Office Cherifien des Phosphates, which became OCP Group in 1975. However, actual mining and beneficiation started on March 1st, 1921, in Boujniba, not far from the city of Khouribga.
In 1965, with the start-up of Maroc Chimie, in Safi, the Group became also an exporter of phosphate derivatives. In 1998, it reached a new stage when it started manufacturing and exporting purified phosphoric acid.
The stamp on the right is Moroccan issue for the International Year of Bio-Diversity 2010.